2 Cups – Salad Greens (any variety)
1/2 – Orange, Red, or Yellow Bell Pepper (chopped)
2 tbsp – Frozen, Sweet Corn
2 tbsp – Black Beans (canned-drained and rinsed)
2 tbsp – Pico de Gallo
1/2 – Avocado (chopped)
2 tbsp – Corn Chips (crushed)
3 tbsp – Shredded Mexican Style Cheese or Taco Cheese
2 tbsp – Canola Oil
1 tbsp- Fresh Cilantro
- Heat oil in skillet on medium high heat.
- Add chopped peppers and saute until tender.
- Add corn and beans to skillet and continue to saute until mixture is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Plate greens and top with cheese, corn mixture, Pico de Gallo, corn chips and avocado. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with a southwest style ranch dressing.