6 large eggs
1 Tbsp of milk
¼ tsp of onion powder
¼ tsp of dried oregano
¼ tsp of garlic salt
Dash of ground pepper
½ cup of fresh baby spinach (stems removed)
6 cherry tomatoes (diced)
8 whole wheat or whole grain English muffins
8 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375⁰ F
- Crack eggs into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Whisk eggs along with the onion powder, oregano, garlic salt, ground pepper, and milk.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and divide the egg mixture evenly into 8 of the muffin cups.
- Coarsely chop the baby spinach and distribute evenly into each of the 8 muffin cups along with the diced tomatoes.
- Bake eggs in the oven for 15-20 min (or until a toothpick inserted into the center of each cup comes out clean).
- Toast the English muffins and top each with an egg muffin and a slice of cheese to build a sandwich.
- Place the English muffin sandwiches back into the oven for 1-2 minutes (just long enough to allow the cheese to melt).
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!